Getting Lapband

Thursday 10 December 2015

On the 9th of November I had gastric band surgery. I was extremely reluctant to share this online because I just felt like there would be backlash of some sort. I had this feeling that people would be really negative about it and it be seen as me not being body positive or thinking that I'm ugly and hate myself or bullshit like that but it has been absolutely nothing but love so far, so I decided to share my experience as in depth as I can because I know there are likeminded body pos babes out there that feel a bit nervous to talk about the subject of weight loss and weight loss surgeries because its almost seen as some sort of defeat. Let me tell you, it is not defeat and WLS is NOT an easy way out or a cheat method of losing weight, but more on that later.


Sam and I chilling in my hospital room before surgery. So glam haha



I guess the easiest way to do this is to break it up into parts and blog about these things separately because it will end up being a ridiculously long post otherwise

Links below:
Part 1: Why Did I Get Lapland? Why Not Other WLS?
Part 2: The Pre Op Lapland Stage. What's Involved? Pricing? Doctors? Etc
Part 3: Lapland Post Op. How Did I Feel? What Happened?




Post a Comment