Neon Spots

Wednesday 30 March 2016



Well well! My first outfit post since my pregnancy hiatus haha 
The past few months have been super rough for me. The best way I can describe it is that its been like the worst hangover you've ever had... for nearly three months straight. I have been so sick and nauseous that I haven't wanted to do anything and when I did want to do stuff, I didn't have the energy to. That included looking at all forms of social media. You wouldn't think holding your phone and scrolling would take up energy, but holy shit it really burns up your mental energy. I cut down my use of social media drastically and couldn't really explain why, so It made me feel like a bit of a jerk because I wasn't really posting things and I wasn't really responding to people. I'm trying to make my way through the messages I've received in that time so forgive me if I haven't written back!



While I may not be feeling 100% better and still not completely out of this nausea slump, my mind feels like it can focus on other things again. I've been absolutely dying to try new outfits and go shopping for maternity clothes! Since I was feeling so poorly I pretty much wore the same thing every day at home and when I would have to go out of the house and look presentable, I would wear the same outfit. You could find me in either slouchy PJ's or a stretchy shift dress. I didn't realise how much my body had transformed from the weight loss so now that I've started trying to change up what I'm wearing, I've realised nothing fits me anymore and everything is getting really baggy! It's so weird! It's also super frustrating because I cant really buy anything new because my belly is going to keep growing so I don't know what shape I'll be in the next 9 months haha
I'm going to be needing A LOT of stretchy clothes to take me through the next few months!




I'm excited to start shopping for some clothes that will transition from maternity wear to regular wear but don't know where to start looking! If you know of any physical stores in Australia that sell cute maternity wear, let me know!



Dress: Country Road  //  Thongs: Havianas




Post a Comment